Your Brain Needs Kangen Water
If you do not think water is important to you; stop drinking it! Your brain needs alkaline water. Let us concentrate on water and your brain.
Some experts say your brain is composed of over 75% water. Think about it this way. If you take a round pie, say coconut cream pie and cut it into (4) equal pieces. When you remove (3) pieces of the pie what is left is one small piece. This is equivalent to the solid matter of your brain. The portion you removed is all water. Can you see from this example how water can be important to your brain function?
If your brain does not have the good healthy water it needs to do your business the consequences can be dire. Your brain has no way to store or save water and it is imperative that you do not allow your brain to become dehydrated. Click here to view what Dr. Oz has to say about your brain and water.
Should that occur your brain looses energy and nerve transmission is compromised. When your brain is functioning at full capacity your creativity is spurred, you think better and faster and you do not have migraine headaches.
All chemical reactions that occur in the body happen in a water environment. Water is the best known solvent of all and it can dissolve and transport nutrients and oxygen across the cell membranes and pick up carbon dioxide to transport as a waste out of the cells of the brain and the body as a whole.
Your brain use water to control your body temperature. Have you worked hard on a hot summer day and perspired profusely. If you did not drink lots of water to replace what was lost by sweating your body would overheat and you could end up with a heat stroke.
Your brain uses water to transport electrolytes to your nerves to keep them firing and healthy.
It is important to keep your brain hydrated. Failure to do so has severe and dangerous consequences.
How will you know when your brain is dehydrated?
You are moderately brain dehydrated when your brain signal thirst and dry mouth.
Other symptoms of brain dehydration are headache, migraine, little or no urine release, no tears, memory problems, dry skin, fatigue, confusion, lethargy, seizures, permanent brain damage and in severe cases coma.
You wonder how much water to drink a rule of thumb is one half ounce for every pound of body weight. If you weigh 150 pounds, drink 75 ounces of good alkaline water every day throughout the day.
It is imperative that you drink healthy clean water throughout the day. You will feel great energy and you could toss the pain pills for migraine.
Inform: About 1 billion people lack access to safe clean drinking water.
Kiss The Flu Goodbye This Season
These are some to preventive ways to stop the cold and flu.
- Wash and wash and wash your hands. I cannot say this enough. Why? anything and anyone you touch has germs. Some of those germs are contagious. You then touch your face, your hair, nose, rub your eyes and touch your ears. Go here for good hand washing techniques. It is imperative to teach your children the proper hand washing procedure. after all they bring germ home from school and other activities. Hand washing is the most effective way to stop infectious disease from spreading.
- Use hand sanitizer correctly. Most hand sanitizers encourage us to rub our hands together until they are dry. Do not ignore the top of your hands and between your fingers. spread sanitizer up to your wrist if possible.
- Use acid water with a pH of 2.6 or below if you have access to a Kangen® water ionizer. Spray on and allow to air dry. Acid water kills germs and do not damage the hands or body parts in any way. Spray your work and home environment with acid water.
- Keep your immune system in check because you will come in contact with infectious germs and a healthy immune system will help your body not respond and fight off aggressive invaders.
- Stay hydrated with Kangen® water. The alkalinity, anti-oxidants and super hydrating will keep your body in balance. We all know good things happen for us when we are in balance.
- If you do not have a cold or flu drink lots of water to keep your mucus membranes from drying out. Moist mucus membranes trap viruses and toxins and you blow them out.
- If you notice someone with flu like symptoms, move away from their environment.
Opps..it is to late, I have the symptoms, now, what should I do to move this virus along?
- Stay hydrated. Water keeps the mucus in your nasal passages and lungs clear and thin. If mucus is thick it is difficult to clear away. If mucus is not cleared away easily it will clog nasal and bronchial passages. Thick mucus can cause wheezes from the chest and chronic hard cough.
- If you have a fever and you are sweating you are losing electrolytes and those precious electrolytes can be replaced rapidly by drinking healthy alkaline, anti-oxidant water.
- If you are not hydrated during a cold or flu your recovery time can be much longer.
Water works better than medicine to flush toxins and viruses out of your system fast.
- Coffee, teas and alcohol dehydrate your body. If you must drink those items drink two times water to replenish the water that is lost. The exception is green tea.
- Stay in bed. REST. Restorative sleep.
- Chicken soup says Dr. OZ
- If you have a sore throat with your cold or flu sip hot alkaline anti-oxidant water with a little honey to soothe the throat and add lemon for taste. I also like to add a slice of ginger if I have an upset stomach.
Drinking lots of good living healthy water is beneficial any time however, it is especially important to drink lots of water if you have a cold or flu. Staying hydrated is critical.