Your Kidneys Need Alkaline Water
People who do not drink enough water could be setting themselves up for kidney disorders.
The Location of your kidneys is in your abdomen cavity, one on each side of your spine. They are shaped like beans and are about the size of your fist.
Your kidneys are hard working and this is what they do for you.
- Clean your blood by filtering your blood and excreting waste, toxins, salts, and urea which is created by cell metabolism.
- Regulate your blood pressure. Your kidneys need pressure to filter your blood. Kidneys control your blood pressure by sending signals causing your arteries and veins to constrict and by increasing the circulating blood volume.
- Balance the water level in your body. If your fluid intake decreases your urine out put decreases accordingly.
- Acid/Base regulation. Foods and beverages add acid or add base/alkaline. One of the jobs of your kidneys to keep the body in balance.
- Stimulate the production of red blood cells
Your kidneys are slaves for you really. They ask nothing for the work they do. They filter your entire body’s blood supply for the average adult is about one and a half gallon about 20 times a day. They work 24 hours a day 7 days a week. How do you repay your loving kidneys?
Most kidney diseases are caused by attacks on the nephrons. When they lose their filtering abilities, dangerous levels of fluid and waste products can build up
What is a sign your are exposing your self to kidney disease. Scrutinize this now.
Is your urine pale yellow or is it dark yellow and does it have an odor?
One of the most important things you can do for your kidneys is drink healthy Kangen alkaline water. How easy is that yet so many people find excuses not to drink water.
Some drinks are dehydrating like coffee, teas and alcohol. If you drink coffee or tea drink equal amount of clean living water to re-hydrate.
Some of the problems associated with not drinking enough water and your kidneys.
- Kidney stones
- Dark urine
- Low urine output
- Odorous urine
- Poor kidney function when tested
The best thing you can do for your kidneys is to drink enough healthy living water daily to support your body and help your kidneys to function properly.
It is estimated that over 25 million american’s have chronic kidney disease, You can intercede on your behalf by choosing a lifestyle that is beneficial to to your kidneys and your health.